Cygnus Telecom LLC, as the sole owner of our website, is committed to protecting the rights of all users of the platform channels as we recognize our obligation to keep sensitive information secure and have created this privacy statement to explain the current information management practices on our platform.
- By “personal information” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use our websites to view our Products.
COLLECTION AND USE OF ONLINE INFORMATION
Our platform automatically collects your IP address when you visit our site (your IP address is your computer’s unique address that lets other computers attached to the Internet know where to send data, but does not identify you individually). We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to compile statistics on site usage. We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information along with the times that you access the Site.
As part of your registration, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
- Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We may also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card details.
- You may need to input this financial information into the securely designed page in the platform channel, not to be provided via email and/or SMS.
- We may collect transactional information based on your activities, which is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake and for no other reasons.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your privacy whether you are browsing for information or using our services electronically via our platform channels.
Moreover, all credit/debit cards details will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
COOKIES AND LOG FILES
The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience and also help us understand which parts of it are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits.