- Thuraya-WeThuraya WE is the world’s first dual mode Satellite & LTE hotspot that keeps you in contact with your family and friends all the time, no matter where you are. Thuraya WE was developed to converge satellite with terrestrial communications and allows you to automatically switch between Satellite and GSM networks with a click of a button using the Thuraya WE mobile app and web interface.
Providing Connectivity Around The Globe, Round The Clock
Cygnus Telecom is a leading provider of customized telecommunications and surveillance solutions for business needs. Headquartered in Dubai, the firm has almost a decade of experience in offering solutions specifically tailored to client requirements. The company’s strength lies in its ability to deliver turnkey solutions to clients at competitive cost, backed by excellent customer service. Cygnus Telecom has the capacity to manage all elements of solution delivery- from planning and installation to maintenance and troubleshooting. Cygnus Telecom is tier-one International Service Partner of Thuraya Telecommunications Company.
Active Thuraya Subscribers with Cygnus Telecom
We Provide Satellite Telecom Services In Different Sectors
Cygnus Telecom offers Thuraya products and technology to clients in a diversity of sector including media, oil and gas, maritime, civil society, government, and defense. Cygnus Telecom has been the preferred supplier to UN agencies, corporate concerns, NGOs and SMEs, etc., due to its round the clock customer support and dedicated, experienced staff.
News And Events
- Participated in Thuraya Partner Conference 2019. Cygnus Telecom was a proud to participant at the Thuraya Partner Conference 2019 held on 11th and 12th of March at the Queen Elizabeth 2 in Dubai. Thuraya announced Cygnus Telecom as its Global Master Distributor of Land Voice Services during the event.
- Our current pace of development requires the constant support of ever-evolving technology. As industries and organizations extend the potential of existing markets and tap into new ones, the need to collect and manage data seamlessly becomes more prevalent. Tracking and monitoring assets, especially mobile assets located across changing points, has traditionally been a complex process. However, as operations delve further into remote territories, it is increasingly vital to rely on solutions that are simpler, flexible, more affordable and less labor-intensive.
- Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition (ADIHEX) is the only dedicated consumer and trade event in the Middle East for hunting, equestrian, outdoor and marine sports, safari, arts and antiques, and culture and heritage. Meet us at Abu Dhabi Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition Stand #8D05, 12 - 16 September 2017 TIMING: 11:00am - 10:00pm Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
- ‘Thuraya WE’ - Connecting Everyone Everywhere Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 16 May 2017: Thuraya Telecommunications Company today announced the launch of the Thuraya WE satellite and LTE portable Wi-Fi Hotspot to meet the growing global demand for wireless data connectivity. Developed in collaboration with Beam Communications, Thuraya WE bridges the gap between satellite and GSM broadband services. It is the world’s first dual mode Hotspot that keeps users in contact with family and friends, no matter where they are. The terminal facilitates seamless roaming for consumers, from satellite to terrestrial LTE services or vice versa, either via a Thuraya SIM card or a standard GSM SIM card from any of Thuraya’s 395 worldwide GSM roaming partners, enabling users to utilize the most suitable option available. Weighing only one kilogram, Thuraya WE is compact, light and portable, and offers voice and data connectivity on-the-go. It transforms any area into a Wi-Fi Hotspot, allowing the connection of…
- Meet Us At DIHAD & CABSAT 2017 Dubai UAE CBSAT Stand # 803 DIHAD Stand # P 15 21-23 March 2017 World Trade Centre Dubai UAE About DIHAD Held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President, Prime Minister of United Arab Emirates, Ruler of Dubai, supported by Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Humanitarian and Charity Est., the United Nations, the UAE Red Crescent Authority, International Humanitarian City, Dubai Cares and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). Index will host the 14th edition of Dubai International Humanitarian Aid & Development Conference & Exhibition – DIHAD – 2017. This unique event will take place from the 21 – 23 March 2017 at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre. Vision The overall aim of DIHAD is to contribute to the further enhancement of technically sound and principled international humanitarian and development assistance. In keeping with Dubai’s strategic location between ‘East’ and ‘West’,…
- Under the patronage of HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Ruler's Representative in the Western Region in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and chairman of the Emirates Falconers Club, supported by The Cultural Programs and Heritage Festivals Committee, and organized by the Emirates Falconers Club at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center, the 14th edition of Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition (Abu Dhabi 2016) will be held from 4 to 8 October 2016 in ADNEC (Halls 3 to 10). ADIHEX is the only dedicated hunting, equestrian, and outdoor sports exhibition in the region. Showcasing the best the trade has to offer, and enhanced by Abu Dhabi's leading role in promoting its own heritage. ADIHEX is a must-see event and definitely not one to be missed. CygnusTelecom warmly welcomes you to ADIHEX
- Meet Us At CABSAT 2016 Dubai UAE STAND # Z4-19, MARCH 08-10-201 World Trade Centre Dubai UAE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVAVrj9ECcg CABSAT hosts the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa’s biggest cable, satellite, broadcast and communications event for this fast growing lucrative industry. The region’s media and broadcast market is expected to exceed 2 billion USD by 2015, making CABSAT’s networking and sourcing platforms a must-attend event for digital media professionals and investors. With over 12,000 visitors expected, potential partnerships and investment opportunities are plentiful with over 900 exhibitors from broadcasting, production, animation, computer graphics, gaming, retailers, content management and audio-visual equipment installation and distribution sectors. In its 21st year, CABSAT will showcase a variety of products from well-known brands and advanced solutions from the electronic media and communications industry. CABSAT features daily keynotes from global experts and award-winning industry professionals. Technical programmes and panel discussions focus on emerging trends in pay-tv subscriptions, the region’s rising mobile market, and…
- We are Participating in Dubai International Boat Show Date: 1 - 5 March, 2016 - Time: 15:00 - 21:30 Dubai International Marine Club Mina Seyahi, Dubai, U.A.EStand # E-226, March 01-05, 2016 With 23 years of maritime history, the Dubai International Boat Show (DIBS) is established as the MENA region’s number one marine luxury, leisure and lifestyle industry event. DIBS is the premium event to gain exclusive market exposure to the largest and most influential gathering in the MENA marine industry. In 2016 DIBS we are focusing on sub sectors covering Sailing, Watersports and Fishing. Dive Middle East (DMEX) co-located with DIBS, now in it's 8th year is the region’s most established Diving event. The event brings together prestigious visitors including HNWI’s based not only in the UAE but around the Middle East and the world with world class suppliers of marine equipment, boats, yachts and leisure craft. As an International Service Partner of Thuraya, Cygnus Telecom invites you to explore new Atlas…
- With the new models, the sound has been routed through the smartphone, allowing users to talk directly on their smartphone. This gives customers the option of using the smartphone either docked or undocked from the SatSleeve providing further accessibility and ease of use. Two models: SatSleeve+: For customers who mostly prefer to use the smartphone docked to the SatSleeve+. A universal smartphone adaptor is included in the package. SatSleeve Hotspot: For customers who prefer to use the smartphone separated from the satellite unit. The Hotspot stand is included in the package.
- Thuraya today introduced the new and most advanced satellite phone called Thuraya XT-PRO. Thuraya XT-PRO belongs to the same XT-Family and is a successor to Thuraya XT. This new satellite phone is replacing Thuraya XT in a better way. According to Thuraya, XT-PRO is made for hard environments and is equipped with the Gorilla Glass 2.4" large screen. For the better connectivity this phone has built-in GPS, Beidou and Glonass capabilities for highest flexibility everywhere. One of the most attractive thing on this phone is the longest battery time which no satellite phone offers to-date. On the standby the phone lasts for approximately 100 hours and has 9 hours long talk time.
Phone: +971 4 435 6800
Fax: +971 4 435 6799
Timings: 8AM – 5PM (+4 GMT)
P.O. Box 410095, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 435 6800
Fax: +971 4 435 6799
Phone: +971 4 435 6800