The candidate should have strong technical aptitude and a positive attitude which will help us transform our IT infrastructure and services across multiple office locations.
The IT System Administrator is responsible for leading an IT transformation of our company. The incumbent resource will be responsible for evaluating the company’s IT infrastructure and lead a technical transformation of all the IT hardware, equipment, processes and policies. The IT Administrator will lead multiple projects to evaluate different technical and commercial proposals and advice the management to proceed with the optimum solutions and infrastructure.
Duties and responsibilities: –
• Run a complete audit and assessment of all IT infrastructure including workstations, LAN, Networking equipment, connectivity, IT systems, Servers, Software etc.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with all functions and teams to continually improve existing IT systems and processes
• Evaluate and implement Upgrades, changes and replacement of legacy IT infrastructure
• Perform routine audit of IT security and other risk assessment tasks and offer recommendations to the management to implement new IT controls and security measures
• Ensure optimum IT operations at our offices and provide routine IT infrastructure including L1, L2 and L3 support and communicate with different vendors and IT solution providers whenever necessary
• Ensure safety and security of Data including Applications and all User Data back up’s by developing routine processes and procedures for maintaining Data integrity and Disaster recovery methods
• Assist in planning and implementing changes to workstations and/or servers environment and services and review of operational procedures and work flow and suggest improvements
Desired Skills and Experience: –
➢ Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT Administration or similar role preferably with multiple clients, vendors and environments
➢ Bachelor’s degree in IT/Comp/Science or related discipline
➢ Diploma certification in IT System administration/Related vendor certifications will be preferred
➢ The desired candidate Must be an expert in MS Office, Windows, Microsoft Products, OS, Domain configuration, Email/Exchange server, MS Office365/Azure, Apple MAC etc
➢ Must be able to handle all desktop/Laptop/Server configurations within the company including Android, Apple, Cloud products and services.
➢ Should have knowledge and experience of handling network configuration, switches, routers, VPN, IP PABX, LAN configurations and cloud business applications and setting up of VPN and other connectivity methods over different firewalls and connectivity
➢ Experience of working and configuring IP PABX, IP Phones over multiple locations using different products such as Avaya, CISCO etc.
➢ Experienced and knowledgeable in Sales POS applications, ERP Systems (Orion, Tally etc.)
➢ Assists in planning and implementing changes to workstations and/or servers environment and services and review of operational procedures and work flow and suggest improvement.
➢ Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to lead a project
Certified Microsoft System Admin
Employment: Full time
Job function: Information Technology
Industry: Satellite Telecommunications.
Send your profile to email@example.com