The SF2500 is a unique voice satellite terminal that enables you to establish reliable communication links for satellite voice calls to normal PSTN phones, mobile phones and satellite phones — from anywhere, to anywhere.
Built for extreme conditions
Ensuring superior performance in the most demanding operating environments, the SF2500 delivers a robust communication solution for fishing, leisure and merchant sea vessels.
Enhanced safety and security
The SF2500 is equipped with a built-in GPS tracking system and alerting capability for swift emergency responses — an “Alert” button is available to notify pre-configured contacts during an emergency.
Economical and user-friendly
A cost-effective and user-friendly solution for making satellite voice calls to any location in the world, the SF2500 also supports low-cost SMS services through its easy-to-use menu on the large color LCD screen.
- Dual services (satellite & GSM roaming)
- Supports basic telephony functions
- Voice / SMS
- Phone book
- Call log
- Menu-driven graphical user interface with 65K colors, 220 x 176 pixels, 2” TFT LCDscreen
- MMI in English and Chinese and Bahasa Indonesia
- Back-lit keypad
- Desk and wall mounting
- Alert button
- Ringer output port
- GPS tracking (Automatic Positioning Report APR, Geo Fencing)
- Post paid / prepaid subscriptions
SF-2500 below deck unit, Active or Passive Antenna, Cables, User Guide
Standard 12 Months Warranty.
(For Extended Warranty Contact Sales)