How do Repeaters work?
Thuraya offers 3 types of Indoor Repeaters:
– Single-Channel Repeater (fixed)
– Single-Channel Repeater (portable)
– Multi-Channel Repeater (fixed)
• Single-Channel Repeaters can handle one call or session at a time
• Multi-Channel Repeaters can handle up to 10 calls or sessions simultaneously
• The satellite signal from the Thuraya satellite is received by an outdoor antenna
• The signal from the outdoor antenna is then amplified and transferred to the Indoor Repeater
• The Indoor Repeater then transmits these signals to any Thuraya handset which is used within the coverage area of the Indoor Repeater
What are the benefits?
• Easy to install and operate
• Supports voice, data/fax up to 9.6 kbps, SMS and GmPRS up to 60/15kbps (downlink/uplink)
• Indoor coverage of up to 530sqm. (depending on room layout)
• Multiple Indoor Repeaters can be used to cover bigger rooms
• Outdoor antenna can be rotated to ensure maximum signal strength
• Improves wireless connectivity
• Supports all Thuraya handsets
User Manual, Support CD, Accessory Catalog
Standard 12 Months Warranty.
(For Extended Warranty Contact Sales)