The sales executive will be help to develop new business opportunities, managing strategic global accounts and ensuring all revenue and commercial targets are achieved.
Duties and responsibilities :
- The account/sales executive is responsible for building and managing the sales pipeline of prospective clients for accurate forecasting purposes, and collaborating with various departments within the company
- Manage the day to day relationships with B2B Service Partners and B2C customers to identify requirements, Sales need and provide competitive offerings of products and services
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with channel partners and prospects through systematic and proactive account management primarily in the form of telephone and email communication as well as customer/partner visits
- Ensure set sales targets are achieved in due time and provide management feedback on opportunities, sales pipeline and any revenue forecasts
- Contribute in the development of advertising and promotional content (print and web)
- Analyze market needs, develop account strategies and develop sales plans and prospects for focusing on un-served markets and geographies
- Propose new products to clients using entire data sources to prepare and conduct optimum presentations.
- Increase accounts revenue and identify fresh business opportunities adhering to given budget structure.
- Support Sales fulfillment teams and follow through on sales delivery to ensure high customer and partner satisfaction.
- Conduct Business development activities to identify new customers and channel distribution partners.
- Help in achieving commercial sales and revenue targets across the distribution channels.
Desired Experience and Skills:-
- Minimum of 3 – 5years of experience in Technology, IT, Telecom or similar technical B2B or B2C sales working in an international market/environment.
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Technology or any Business administration qualification.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic language .
- Excellent project and deadline management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Exposure to knowledge of telecom/IT industry and technical sales is mandatory.
- Proven track record of delivering sales revenue in IT/Telecom sector.
- Candidates in UAE with driving license will be preferred.
We offer an excellent working environment, international exposure and opportunities to grow in a fast paced Satellite telecommunications industry. Selected candidate will be given a competitive salary along with company standard benefits and an attractive incentive plan.
Sales, Business Development
Send your profile to : email@example.com